Area Guide & Map
The Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica is within a short walk or drive to many of Santa Monica's leisure activities, parks, beaches, and more.
Less than 1 mile to:
Less than 2 miles to:
- Santa Monica State Beach - An iconic destination that draws visitors from around the globe.
- Pacific Park Pier - The West Coasts only amusement park located on the pier.
- Muscle Beach Venice - The Exclusive Santa Monica location is the birthplace of the physical fitness boom in the the U.S.
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium - Offerings include educational programs, activities, and dedicated to marine conservation.
- Downtown Santa Monica - A world class shopping, dining and entertainment destination located just steps from the Pacific Ocean.
- Santa Monica Place Mall - Amazing stores, breathe taking views, delicious food and a fresh open air design.
- Montana Avenue - Chic cafes, high end designer boutiques
- Main Street - Offers a unique laid back appeal with a collection of restaurants, boutiques and specialized coffee shops,
- Museum of Flying - An original collection of vintage aircraft with an emphasis on World War 11 Fighter aircraft.
2-4 miles to:
5-14 miles to:
- The Getty Center
- Beverly Hills/Rodeo Drive
- Century City
- Downtown L.A.
- TCL Chinese Theater
- Star Walk of Fame
- LA Convention Center
- Staples Center
- L.A. Live
- Los Angeles Coliseum
15-29 miles to:
30-55 miles to:
- Disneyland© Park
- Knotts Berry Farm©
- Raging Waters
- Catalina Island Ferry
- Six Flags Magic Mountain©
- Hurricane Harbor©
- 3 miles to Santa Monica Municipal Airport (SMO)
- 9 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 29 miles to Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- 30 miles to Burbank Airport (BUR)
- 49 miles to John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- 55 miles to Ontario International Airport (ONT)
Over 300 days of sunshine annually with a temperature range of 56-67o F (13-19.5oC) on average.